1. Avocado Breakfast PizzaSave
Pizza for breakfast? You bet! This savory dish delivers creamy, buttery textures and a boatload of nutrients to keep you satisfied throughout the morning.
Interesting: The 155 most interesting and strange facts (that will surprise you)T
2. Breakfast Yogurt Parfait to Go
Packed with scrumptious berries, toasted coconut, and crunchy granola, these grab-and-go parfait jars make a delectably portable breakfast on busy mornings.
3. French Toast Casserole
This lightened version of the beloved breakfast treat delivers all the crispy, gooey deliciousness you love about French toast – without breaking your calorie bank!
4. 10 Minute Stovetop Granola
You’re just 10 minutes away from a quick and crunchy breakfast stuffed with nutrient-rich superfoods like oats, walnuts, and honey. Pour a little milk on top and enjoy as a clean-eating cereal.
5. Goji Berry Superfood Granola
Goji berries add a natural tinge of sweetness to this granola recipe. The treasured superfood is chock-full of antioxidants, medicinal properties, and beta-carotene.
6. Egg and Toast Breakfast Cups
Rise and shine to these protein-packed, mouthwateringly-rich breakfast cups! Gooey egg pairs wonderfully with crispy toast in this winning morning meal.
7. Individual Egg & Spinach BowlSavory meets satisfying in this egg bake recipe, spotlighting two of the world’s healthiest superfoods, egg and spinach.
8. Three Seed Berry Parfait
This berrylicious yogurt parfait is a snap to whip up. It’s the perfect go-to when you’re experiencing an early morning sweet tooth!
9. Fried Eggs with Mushrooms & Brussels Sprouts
Swap your conventional breakfast with this delicious and hearty skillet breakfast. Mornings never tasted so good!
10. Green Tea Kiwi-Berry Smoothie
This breakfast smoothie features green tea to boost energy levels and rev up your metabolism, making it an awesome alternative to morning coffee.