THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
These thirty easy keto casserole recipes are going to save you on those days when you are super busy and need something to make in a pinch. Just whip up one of these tasty keto casserole dishes, pop in the oven and you have a lovely homemade meal, all while keeping your diet!
I wanted to share with you guys my favorite way to SAVE TIME AND MONEY when it comes to planning out my keto meals!
I struggled for a long time trying to meal prep for the week and honestly wasted a lot of my time and money because I wasn’t doing it effectively.
Download for Free
100 Fitness Tips and FREE trainings.
What changed it all for me was joining PlateJoy which is, in essence, your own personal keto meal planning service.
You will get weekly meal and snack recipes personalized completely to you!
You put in your preference for keto recipes (or they have other healthy options), then take a quiz. They’ll ask you things like your net carb intake, types of grocery stores you shop at, and most importantly how much time you have to prep for most of your meals. I said 20 minutes or under dinners and 10 minutes or under for other meals.
I honestly didn’t think they would deliver on the time of the recipes. Some people say twenty minutes and it’s really like forty…no one has time for that! Well, I’m happy to report every week they do not disappoint. I made an amazing broccoli beef stir-fry the other day and it took twenty minutes tops!
Another cool thing I like is they give you a grocery list that you can print out or look at on your phone. This makes my life so much easier!
Right now you can score a FREE two week trial of PlateJoy here to see how you like it!
After my trial was up I opted to keep the service because it saves me a ton of money. What I found was it was worth it for me to pay for PlateJoy because in short I kind of stink at meal planning haha. For me my lack of planning equaled unnecessary money eating out (plus eating not so good for you food). Just thought you might find this handy too!
Follow my healthy boards and secrets on Pinterest for even more AMAZING recipes!!!
1. Buffalo Chicken Casserole (Via Mince Republic)
2. Ham & Cauliflower Casserole Au Gratin (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
3. Chicken Bacon Caesar Casserole (Via Joy Filled Eats)
4. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole (Via Low Carb Yum)
5. Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole (Via Wholesome Yum)
6. Chicken Enchilada Casserole (Via 730 Sage Street)
7. Deconstructed Pizza Casserole (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
8. Jalapeno Shrimp Veggie Bake (Via Cotter Crunch)
9. Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole (Via The Sarcastic Parent)
10. Creamy Bacon Garlic Spaghetti Squash Bake (Via Paleo Gluten Free Eats)
11. Chicken & Ham Cordon Bleu Casserole (Via Joy Filled Eats)
12. Chicken, Asparagus & Three Cheese Casserole (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
13. Zucchini Ground Beef Lasagna (Via Skinny Taste)
14. Ham & Broccoli Crustless Quiche (Via The Pioneer Woman)
15. Pesto Caprese Chicken Casserole (Via Keto Diet Blog)
16. Keto Taco Bake (Via Keto Size Me)
17. Cauliflower Creamed Spinach (Via Living Chirpy)
18. Cheesy Bacon Brussel Sprouts (Via Diethood)
19. Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole (Via Peace, Love and Low Carb)
20. Twice-Baked Bacon Cauliflower (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
21. Philly Cheesesteak Casserole (Via Butter Is Not A Carb)
22. Nacho Chicken Casserole (Via Ruled.me)
23. Zucchini Sausage Bake-For Breakfast or Dinner (Via A Sweet Life)
24. Sausage, Mushroom, & Chicken Casserole (Via Genius Kitchen, by Mercy)
25. Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole (Via My Montana Kitchen)
26. Sausage & Cauliflower Casserole-Dairy Free (Via Paleo Grubs)
27. Keto Chicken Garam Masala (Via Diet Doctor)
28. Cauliflower “Mac ‘N’ Cheese” Casserole (Via Domestically Creative)
29. Green Bean, Mushroom & Parmesan Casserole (Via Simply So Healthy)
30. Keto Chili Cheese Dog Recipe (Via Keto Size Me)
Scroll down to other awesome posts!
New York. Miami / UK Former Minfullness and Entrepreneur, School Graduate. Mother of 3. Now Lifestyle Cook. Fitness Equipment Fanatic. Healthy Living and Fitness Enthusiast