- 1 11. Kale and Cauliflower Soup
- 2 12. Winter Buddha Bowl
- 3 13. Warm Collard Quinoa Salad
- 4 14. Coconut Curry Soup with Sweet Potato Noodles
- 5 15. One Pot Lentil Squash Chili
- 6 16. Roasted Winter Squash with Cilantro Chimichurri
- 7 17. Winter Detox Lentil and Chickpea Soup
- 8 18. Warm Buckwheat and Beetroot Salad
- 9 19. Easy Healthy Ratatouille
- 10 20. Leek and Potato Soup (low-carb)
11. Kale and Cauliflower Soup
Creamy heaven with kale and cauliflower in its center. With 2 of the most healthy veggies out there, you really can’t go wrong with this soup.
12. Winter Buddha Bowl
Just by looking at this Buddha bowl, one already feels healthier. It’s super filling and satisfying. a truly divine bowl of Winter flavors.
13. Warm Collard Quinoa Salad
If it’s hard for you to eat salads in the winter, because they are “cold”, this warm salad will be your favorite. The quinoa and cherry tomatoes make this an excellent side dish.
14. Coconut Curry Soup with Sweet Potato Noodles
Sweet potatoes are substituted for noodles in this dish for the ultimate clean eating hack. It’s a healthy comfort food. The best combination.
15. One Pot Lentil Squash Chili
What’s better than a healthy bowl of chili that warms you from the top of your head to your toes? It’s easy to make ahead, so you can easily take it with you to work.
16. Roasted Winter Squash with Cilantro Chimichurri
Winter dinner parties don’t have to ruin your diet. You can serve a beautiful plate of this tasty squash recipe and get everyone to eat healthy with you.
17. Winter Detox Lentil and Chickpea Soup
It’s always a good idea to give your body a well-deserved detox. What better way to do that in the Winter than a healthy, comforting bowl of soup?
18. Warm Buckwheat and Beetroot Salad
Beetroot chunks and hazelnuts make this dish a delicious and exciting dinner. Full of iron and healthy fats, this recipe is a keeper.
19. Easy Healthy Ratatouille
An elegant and super healthy dish that can be eaten even in itself. It’s really only veggies, so don’t hold back. Dig in while it’s warm!
20. Leek and Potato Soup (low-carb)
While this soup is low-carb and really simple to make, it’s wonderfully silky and creamy, taking care of any cravings you might have.