This easy-to-use exercise manual is based on the latest research in functional physiology to target all the components that go into each step, including muscles, connective tissue, cardiovascular fitness, energy production, nervous system, the hormones and the brain.
With the revolutionary full-body training program at Build Your Running Body, runners will improve their times, run longer and more comfortably, and reduce injuries.
With more than 150 workouts, from weightlifting and cross training to resistance exercises and plyometric exercises, adjusted to individual skill levels and performance objectives, MORE:
• 393 photos that facilitate following each step of each training
• 10 training programs to help runners of all levels to integrate the whole body plan into their daily routines
• Interviews with leading runners, exercise scientists and coaches: learn how elite runners train today
• Career strategy for the crucial weeks leading up to the competition and to the finish line
• Exercises to prevent injuries and rehabilitate common ailments
• Advanced knowledge about barefoot running, the pros and cons of stretching, and other hot topics
• Nutritional guidance on carbohydrates, proteins, fats , nd weight loss
• More than 30 recipes to accelerate recovery and improve the physical fitness of cement
• Guidelines for beginners every step of the way
• Valuable tips on proper clothing, tracking your progress and more!